September 22, 2009

Sophisticated Dining

Tomorrow I am hosting a dinner club at my home. I would love to have a gorgeous chandelier and a new dining set. Since that is a little bit out of my budget range, I will dream up some sophisticated dining for us all.

SophisticatedDining
images: Dining Set - Ashley Furniture. Chandelier - House Beautiful, Parquet Gold Fabric - Ethan Allen

I love the idea of incorporating different fabrics into a dining room to adjust to the changing seasons. Think pillows on an accent chair. This one, "Parquet Gold" by Ethan Allen, is a wonderful choice for late summer, fall, and winter.

This fabric by Robert Allen is another fine choice also for fall.


Ligonier Fabric From Robert Allen_CanadianHouse&Home
image via Canadian House & Home

Keep the theme consistent, but switch to airy colors in the spring/summer. This fabric by Liz Claiborne does just the trick.

Liz Claiborne Annabelle Oasis Fabric_CanadianHouse &Home
image via Canadian House & Home

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment and tell me what you think...I would love to hear your feedback. Best, Karen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails