October 30, 2009

Friday Shopping Trip

I love antique malls.  You never know what you are going to find!  There is a great one in Kansas City called the Rivermarket Antique Mall. Sometimes when I have family in town, we rummage through the mall and find all kinds of vintage treasures. Check it out if you are ever in town.

If you are not the rummaging type, there are options to buy antique inspired pieces online.  I recently came across Garden House Decor and I simply love items available for sale.

Check out these fun and eclectic lighting fixtures...the chandeliers are my very favorite. 

GardenHouse

One of my other favorite pieces is this rustic vintage wrought iron piece.  This would be a really fascinating headboard.  I would use this in my guest bedroom.



GardenHouse2

I hope everyone has a Happy Halloween weekend!  Take a little time to relax (maybe shop online even) with that extra hour we get Saturday night.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for mentioning that antique mall. I've never heard of it, but will definitely be checking it out! Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment and tell me what you think...I would love to hear your feedback. Best, Karen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails