October 2, 2009

Happy Friday - Wood Appeal

I was strumming across interiors on Nuevo-Estilo and noticed a theme of wood within many of the spaces.

The wooden cabinets and counter tops make this such a special kitchen. Image a pot rack above the counter and it would be a chef's dream!

NuevoEstiloKitchen1

The wood floors in this living space truly give the white sofas and gorgeous mirror a more dramatic feel.

NeuvoEstiloliving

A wooden truck not only makes an eye-catching coffee table for this bright white study, but it is also great for extra storage. Yes, I sound like I've been reading Real Simple, don't I?

NuevoEstiloStudy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment and tell me what you think...I would love to hear your feedback. Best, Karen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails