October 23, 2009

Have a Romantic Weekend

I was strumming through House Beautiful and came across an article on romantic spaces. Here is a collection of some of my very favorites.  

Beveled mirrors are absolutely stunning.  I've had some luck finding offbeat ones in antique and small town shops.  And, I adore this antique dresser. 

RomanticHB

Such a romantic headboard.
RomanticHB1

It does not have to be pink to be romantic.  Cozy up with your special someone in this dreamy blue bedroom.  The sofa in front of the bed is a very popular look these days.
RomanticHB2

I hope everyone has a delightful weekend!  Cheers, Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment and tell me what you think...I would love to hear your feedback. Best, Karen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails