October 27, 2009

Kitchen Wall Art

I went to a friend's house for dinner last week and she had this super fun kitchen utensil holder on her wall.  Purely kitchen wall art!  She said she found it at Lowes.

I did a little searching and was able to find some unique ones for you to ponder...

My friend had one that looked like this orange one.  She got it at Lowes.   Obviously you can paint it any color you would like.


KitchenLonny1
image via:  Lonny Magazine

Make your own on a wall!  Paint it a fun color...so easy.
KitchenHousetoHome1
image via:  House to Home 

Looking for something a little more elegant?  Love this one and it's a perfect alternative to a pot rack that typically hangs on from the ceiling.

KitchenElleDecor1
image via:  Elle Decor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment and tell me what you think...I would love to hear your feedback. Best, Karen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails