October 12, 2009

Home Office Please

I would kill to work at home today.  It just just a yucky day here in KC and it would be nice to be at home working away with the dog by my side. 

The key to a home office is color and even an unexpected style.  If the home office is drag, you will not want to work.  If it is a fun and inspiring environment, work will be the best thing since sliced bread.

I love these colorful home offices from Point Click Home.

Almost like working at "Mode" magazine...

HomeOfficePCH2

An unexpected desk and art work to inspire new creations...

HomeOfficeElleDecor

A space that would brighten up any gloomy day...love the use of bright and bold colors.  The white walls allows these colors to not feel overwhelming, but rather cozy.

HomeOfficePCH

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment and tell me what you think...I would love to hear your feedback. Best, Karen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails