October 11, 2009

Cozy Sunday

I do not always post on a Sunday, as it is a good day to rest.  However, I came across this fascinating remodeled farmhouse in Dwell magazine, and I felt compelled to share.

This farmhouse reminds me of those chilly fall weekends, like the one we are having right now.

FarmhouseDwell

The living room has such a cozy feeling.  The high ceilings and old fashioned stove generate a sense of warmth and openness.  You can just picture yourself curled up on that soft sofa with a good book and a cup of tea.

Farmhouselivingdwell

What a spectacular view. 

FarmhouseOutsideDwell
images via:  Dwell.  Pictures and Architecture by Chad Everhart

Hope everyone is having a lovely, cozy Sunday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment and tell me what you think...I would love to hear your feedback. Best, Karen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails