October 6, 2009

New Baby Annoucement!

No, not mine!   My sister-in-law had a baby last night.  Her name is Elanor, or Ellie for short, and she is a super cutie. What better way to celebrate than to go shopping...I just adore Pottery Barn Baby and Babies R Us nurseries...

For the "Hot Pink" mommy...I just love the wall of baby pictures...babies love other babies.
PotterybarnBaby
image via: Katie Nursery, Pottery Barn Kids

For the mom who isn't 100% sure it's a girl...or just hates pink!
 

PotterybarnbabyPeterRabbit
image via: Peter Rabbit Nursery, Pottery Barn Kids

For the sophisticated mum who likes a raspberries on her sundae...
 

RasberryTruffleToysRUs
image via; Rasberry Truffle, Babies R Us 

And finally, my favorite.  For the ultra-hipster metro mama who wants it all...style, class, and complete props. 
 
BabiesRUsMetroinPink
image via: Metro in Pink, Babies R Us

So many fantastic options...and so fun for a new baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment and tell me what you think...I would love to hear your feedback. Best, Karen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails