October 5, 2009

The White Sofa Project

I adore white sofas as they are so versatile.  Check out this Real Simple room...the white sofa is a staple and allows the other colors, especially the lavender, to appear clever and well accepted.

RealSimpleWhiteSofa

This living space has inspired me to create my own designs with the white sofa as a stable.  I hope to do this every week or so...let me know what you think!
WhiteSofaDesign
images via: Bayside Sofa, Crate & Barrel; Starburst Mirror, Williams-Sonoma Home; Batik Bird and Branches Pattern Fabric, Williams-Sonoma Home; tan curtains, Williams-Sonoma Home

The pillows will pop as the sunburst mirror gleams.  So many possibilities when using a blank canvas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment and tell me what you think...I would love to hear your feedback. Best, Karen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails