October 19, 2009

Touch of Gold

I recently had the great pleasure of discovering Kimberly Ayres Interior Design.  Kimberly's designs often have touches of golden yellow that truly brighten any space. 

Here are some of my favorites from her portfolio...

Classic living room.  This space has such a rich, yet comfortable feel.  I love the black accent chair that pops among the yellow hues.


KimberlyAyres2

I would absolutely love this to be my dining room.  The zebra rug is such an unexpected, fun find. 

KimberlyAyres1

Get ready to dream...

KimberlyAyres3

KimberlyAyres4

I crave this comfy chair!

KimberlyAyres5

A big "thank you" to Kimberly for allowing me to share her beautiful portfolio.

2 comments:

  1. oh my gosh I jsut fell in love with this color. the wallpaper is my fave. if only I had a hundred rooms to decorate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean! So many great ideas...but also so many rooms to decorate!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment and tell me what you think...I would love to hear your feedback. Best, Karen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails